Sunday, September 16, 2018 | 9am – 2pm
Santa Fe Dam Recreation
- $10 – Parking Lot
- 15501 Arrow Hwy, Irwindale, CA 91706
- Vehicle entrance will be located through the back gate entrance located along Irwindale Ave. through First St. and Peckham Rd.
City of Baldwin Park
- Metrolink Park & Ride Lot and 4th & 5th floor of the Transit Center
- 3825 Downing Ave, Baldwin Park, CA 91706
- Limited FREE parking is also available at the Baldwin Park Community Center, Morgan Park and Family Service Center.
City of Irwindale
- $3 – Metrolink Park & Ride Lot
- 15998 Avenida Padilla, Irwindale 91702
Paying for Parking at Metrolink Park & Ride Lots
Payments for parking can be made in any of the following ways:
- In-person at a pay kiosk
- By using the Metro Parking mobile app payment option
- Online by going to parkatmetro.net
- Parking kiosk locations are different for each facility but are generally located along pedestrian walkways, ground level near the elevator lobby or in the station plaza.
Via Metro Gold Line
From Irwindale Station (yellow line) – 1.5 miles
Irwindale Station is the closest to the event route. Take Irwindale Ave. one block south to W. 1st Street. Turn right (west) on W. 1st Street for one block. Take the first right (south) onto Peckham Rd. to Santa Fe Dam. Please note that this option is on-street and includes a one-block section of Irwindale Ave from the station to W. 1st Street, a high speed corridor. Also, the City of Irwindale does NOT permit bicycling on City sidewalks.
From Duarte Station (green line) – 3.5 miles
Take the newest leg of the off-street, San Gabriel River path to the event! The path is accessible directly across from the Duarte Gold Line Station via a small gate on the south side of Duarte Rd. Please note that the first 200 feet of this route is on a decomposed granite path. The rest is paved with asphalt.
Via the San Gabriel River Trail
The 35 mile trail running from Long Beach to Azusa. directly connects with the event route at Santa Fe Dam.